The bombshell incorporated twin woven plaits into her teased-out waves for a slept-in feel, and a bejeweled Chanel camellia brooch pinned to the side to pull the whole look together.
Clad in a romantic white Chanel couture gown and with her textured bedhead braids swept over one shoulder, Lively looked like a modern day Rapunzel.
Take a lead from Lively and wear the look for an effortlessly cool style. For glamorous nights out, dress it up with a glided hair accessory and get ready to dazzle. Here's the step-by-step how-to:
Get Blake Lively's bedhead braids
- Apply a wave-defining product to towel-dried hair and blow-dry.
- Curl random sections using a curling iron. Gently brush curls out into loose waves.
- Twist and pin hair to one side then make two or three fishtail braids. Pull out random strands from the braids for a lived-in feel.
- Pull out face-framing strands in front for an undone look.
- Pin a statement hair accessory to the side behind the ear.