DRX Clinic - effective skincare products
Page: « < 4 5 6 7 8 > »    Jump to: Page of 18
User Message
Annie
Groupie
Groupie
cheria wrote:
Annie how much did u spend altogether?

How bad r yur acne scars? Cos i have plently of reddish scars..does the lighter helps in reducing the reddnes?

How does CF helps in reducing blackheads & whiteheads? When u apply, the blackhead just disappear?

1) first time consult of S$50, seq is S$25/- per consult. (but if you sign up a S$200 consult deal with them, it will be a whole life consult)
2) Foaming Cleanser
3) Make-up remover
4) Toner
5) Lightener (wonderful, my pigmentation such as freckles really lighten)
6) Vit-a-gel (excellent, my skin appearance anf texture improve,face is now radiance and firm)
7) Tinted sunscreen
8) pimple cream (effective, my pimple gone with 3 days)
9) freckles cream (my freckles lighten too)

Bought the abv products for less then S$400 (including the S$50 consult fee)

Posted: 03 December 2003 at 9:57am · IP Logged

Annie
Groupie
Groupie
cheria wrote:
Annie how much did u spend altogether?

How bad r yur acne scars? Cos i have plently of reddish scars..does the lighter helps in reducing the reddnes?

How does CF helps in reducing blackheads & whiteheads? When u apply, the blackhead just disappear?

Hi Cheria

I dun have much acne prob..... it's my hubby. As the doctor mention that guys are usually very lazy....he only intro my hubby to use:
1) Cleanser
2) Toner
3) Acne Cream
4) Blemish cream

the abve 4 products actually helps to reduce my hubby ance prob effectively.

As for scar..... the lightener and VIt-a-gel helps to lighten my scar mark and some of them even gone too.

Regarding abt CF, just apply twice daily....and you will see the effect within days...... the blackheads dun just disappear.
The blackheads and whiteheads will come off when you wash yr face.

Posted: 03 December 2003 at 10:02am · IP Logged

Annie
Groupie
Groupie
trish wrote:
I think Annie did mentioned in one of the threads that she spent $400 on consultation + purchase of 9 products.
Right Annie??

Yup...trish.....abv S$400

Posted: 03 December 2003 at 10:03am · IP Logged

Annie
Groupie
Groupie
Description & functions of DRX products

1) Foaming Cleanser -

Description-
Derma-Rx Foaming Cleanser is a hydrating wash that contains optimal concentrations of marine and algae extracts for gentle exfoliation and brightening effect. It restores moisture to the skin and leaves it feeling supple after usage.

Functions-
Thorough Cleansing

2) Chira wash

Description-
Derma-Rx Chira-Wash is an advanced, chirally correct cleanser formulated especially for individuals with sensitive and/or mature skin. It cleanses thoroughly without leaving the skin feeling dry and taut.

Functions-
Cleansing without stripping the skin surface of its natural protective lipids

3) Milk Cleanser

Description-
A gentle water-soluble cleanser with natural herbal extracts specially designed for the face and neck, leaving the skin refreshed, moisturized and with a pleasant fresh orange fragrance.

Functions-
Gently removes impurities and refreshes the skin

4) Toner

Description-
Alcohol-free composition.
Camomile has a known anti-inflammatory action; soothes the skin, as does cucumber extract.
Glycolic and salicylic acid have synergistic cleansing action.

Functions-
Enhances the cleansing process

5)Lightener-

Description-
A non-greasy gel that contains a potent 4% Hydroquinone for maximum effects of skin lightening. Hydroquinone is an excellent bleaching agent, treating skin discoloration and unsightly pigmentation such as freckles, age-spots, melasma and senile lentigines.
This formulation is a highly stabilized preparation that resists oxidative discoloration.

Functions-
Lightens discoloration & unsightly hyperpigmented skin conditions such as melasma, senile lentigines, freckles, age-spots and other unwanted areas of melanin hyperpigmentation

6)Vit-A-Gel

Description-
Derma-Rx Vit-A-Gel is a unique formulation containing a synergistic blend of Retinol and Salicylic Acid (BHA) in optimum concentration to reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles.

Functions-
Improve on the appearance of sun-damaged skin, resulting in smaller pores, more even colour, increased smoothness and a reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

7) Natural Whitener

Description-
Derma-Rx Natural Whitener is a proprietary botanical cream formulation which when used regularly produces a fair and smooth-textured skin.

Functions-
For the production of an even and fair skin tone.

8) Rejuvenator

Description-
Derma-Rx Rejuvenator is a non-oily combination of GAG/SCS Complex, protein extracts, and a blend of vitamins and minerals that moisturizes, protects and stimulates cell renewal and turnover, resulting in a firmer skin and reduction in the appearance of fine lines.
This rejuvenating cream enhances skin tone, retards the appearance of fine lines and sagging, and improves the texture of photodamaged skin.

Keypoints-
GAG/SCS Complex is an inhibitor of the enzymes (Matrix metallo-proteinases – 'MMP') that destroys the skin’s collagen network. Less collagen is synthesized with increasing age but the collagen that is present is degraded more rapidly, this effect increases with excessive sun exposure. GAG/SCS Complex has been shown to have a strong inhibition for the collagenases or the MMP.

Functions-
Increase skin firmness and elasticity, retard appearance of fine lines and skin sagging, improve the texture of photo-damaged skin.

Target Users-
Highly recommended for those who desire a non-oily moisturizer that affords the benefits of a firming action.
Useful adjunct for all skin types in cold and dry climates.

9)Max-C

Description-
Derma-Rx Max-C contains Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate ( 10% ), shown to be one of the most effective forms of Vitamin C. In combination with GAG/SCS complex, regular use of the cream promotes collagen and elastin production. It also aids in producing an even skin tone, and counters the adverse effects of photodamage, including wrinkling, sagging and signs of premature skin aging.

Functions-
Anti-oxidant action and free-radical scavenger
- Promotion of collagen synthesis
- Skin-lightening action

10)Alpha Beta Gel

Description-
Derma-Rx Alpha Beta Gel is a peeling agent containing AHA and BHA to produce a firm and smooth skin particularly useful for oily and blemished skin

Functions-
For the gentle exfoliation and removal of dull & damaged skin.

Suitable-
for Oily and uneven sun-damaged skin.
Also indicated as a supplementary product for individuals who show slow progress on the Derma-Rx program, or who have plateaued after a period of use.

11) Exfoliator

Description-
Derma-Rx Exfoliator is a potent formulation to refine and smoothen dull and sun-damaged skin.

Functions-
For the exfoliation of uneven sun-damaged skin.

Suitable for-
Highly recommended for skin suffering from sun-damage or generally problematic skin.
Also suitable for use on arms and body in all individuals.

12) Blemish Formula

Description-
Derma-Rx Blemish Formula is an all-natural formulation to control and reduce the occurrence of blemishes and breakouts.

Functions-
For the suppression and control of blemishes and breakouts.

Suitable for-
Oil and blemish-prone skin

13) CP

Description-
Derma-Rx Comedone Formula is a natural formulation containing botanical extracts, which reduces the appearance of comedones (blackheads & whiteheads).

Functions-
For the reduction in the appearance of blackheads and blemishes.

Suitable for-
Blemish-prone individuals

14) Intensive Moisturizer

Description-
Derma-Rx Intensive Moisturizer is a non-oily formula with a blend of peptides and emollients that moisturizes, protects and stimulates cell renewal and turnover, resulting in a firmer skin and reduction in the appearance of fine lines.

Functions-
For the production of supple and firm skin.

Suitable for-
Highly recommended for those who desires a non-oily moisturizer that affords the benefits of a firming action.
Useful adjunct for all skin types in cold and dry environments.

15) Illuminator (3A)

Description-
Derma-Rx Illuminator (3A) contains botanical extracts which act synergistically with hydroquinone to produce a strong tyrosinase-inhibiting effect which is equal to, or even beyond what can be achieved by using other conventional skin-lighteners, including hydroquinone alone.

Furthermore, some of the active compounds are able to degrade existing melanin in the keratinocytes– this results in a rapid effect which can be observed within a week or two. A more even skin tone and a reduction of uneven pigmentation is noticeably achieved.

The alpha-hydroxy acid ( AHA – tartaric acid ) content of some of these extracts act by increasing cellular turnover, speeding up the exfoliation of damaged and pigmented stratum corneum. This further enhances the final result of achieving smoother skin with a 'glow' and an even tone..

Functions-
Reduces excessive pigmentation, evens out skin tone and improves the texture of photo-damaged skin.

Suitable for-
All users who desire a fairer and more even skin tone except hydroquinone-allergic skin.

16) T-Control

Description Derma-Rx T-Control contains sebum-controlling agents that enhance the texture and overall condition of the T-Zone, leaving the area oil-free and without that undesired sheen.

Functions-
For the control and maintenance of the T-Zone

Suitable for-
All skin types; particularly individuals with over-active T-Zone

17) Eye Cream

Description-
Derma-Rx Eye Cream is a complete anti-wrinkle treatment for the delicate skin around the eye region. It maintains hydration level, soothes wrinkles and elicits tensor-like effects to produce smooth and supple skin. Also helps to reduce the appearance of dark eye-circles.

Functions-
Soothes delicate and sensitive skin around the eye;
• Strengthens fragile skin tissue;
• Refreshes and moisturizes dehydrated skin; and
• Softens the appearances of fine lines and wrinkles.
• Reduces the appearance of dark eye-circles

Suitable for-
All skin types

Posted: 03 December 2003 at 12:25pm · IP Logged

cheria
Hmm..then how much did yur hubby spend? I'm the lazy kind also..too mcuh prdt & i'll die...

Posted: 03 December 2003 at 5:41pm · IP Logged

trish
ya how much did he spend?

Posted: 03 December 2003 at 5:50pm · IP Logged

adnil06
Groupie
Groupie
hey annie, DRX attend to all kind of skin problem is it? Need to solve some scars problems on my arms. Thinking of going there but i think it is a bit ex ley... the consultation is 50 or 80? i tot i saw someone put 80 before.
Live to the fullest today....

Posted: 04 December 2003 at 12:15am · IP Logged

trish
All kind of skin probelms? That I am not too sure. Why don't u call and check with them. I am sure the number is posted somewhere in this forum. Consultation according to Annie is $50 for the first visit and $25 for subsequent visits.

Posted: 04 December 2003 at 10:50am · IP Logged

Annie
Groupie
Groupie
trish wrote:
ya how much did he spend?

As we are sharing the Cleanser, toner and CF he only paid for the acne cream S$5/-, blemish formula S$60 and first time consult fee of S$50

Posted: 04 December 2003 at 4:40pm · IP Logged

Annie
Groupie
Groupie
adnil06 wrote:
hey annie, DRX attend to all kind of skin problem is it? Need to solve some scars problems on my arms. Thinking of going there but i think it is a bit ex ley... the consultation is 50 or 80? i tot i saw someone put 80 before.

Hi adni106, i'm not too sure abt scar probs on arm.. think you need to call them and check.

as for the consult fee.....
first time is S$50
sub vist is S$25
But if you pay S$200 for the consult fee in one short..... it will be free for the whole lifetime

Posted: 04 December 2003 at 4:42pm · IP Logged

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Page: « < 4 5 6 7 8 > »    Jump to: Page of 18