Shopping in Singapore
Email This topic |  Post New Topic |  Prev Topic |  Next Topic
$2 Daiso Shop At IMM
Page: 1 2 3 > »    Jump to: Page of 11
User Message
Kaylin
VIP Member
VIP Member
has anyone been to Daiso at IMM? i really like that place. all are japanese products and for only $2 storewide. i think its so much bigger and better than the late One.99 shop. they hv everything there and u will be so tempted to buy the whole store out. they've got a wide range of stationery, and their files/folders are extremely pretty with flowers/patterns in pastel colors, the soba noodles is only $2 a pack, and other nice snacks like japanese rice crackers, and skincare/haircare and makeup too. another thing worth mentioning is all the beautiful ceramic & porcelain crockery...plates, bowls, mugs. really nice, cheap and classy.

i think its worth taking a look. won't regret i guarantee you. you'll walk out of the store with at least 5 items!

Edited by Kaylin on 07 December 2003 at 5:20am

Posted: 07 December 2003 at 5:19am · IP Logged

flower
yah the store is real good. can buy a lot of nice gifts for friends. alternative to the 1.99 store that has closed.

Posted: 07 December 2003 at 8:03am · IP Logged

giogio_mane
Yeah...u gals outthere shld go...
Lilian

Posted: 07 December 2003 at 9:09am · IP Logged

Kaylin
VIP Member
VIP Member
its more than an alternative! even if one.99 shop is still around, i really wouldnt have gone there. daiso is too different in terms of concept and the things sold there. so i think its worth taking a look.

Posted: 07 December 2003 at 7:30pm · IP Logged

giogio_mane
Yes! shld go cc look look lah...very gd, go there sure happy..hahhaahah
Lilian

Posted: 07 December 2003 at 10:29pm · IP Logged

Kaylin
VIP Member
VIP Member
u been there b4 meh giogio? u stay around west area?

Posted: 07 December 2003 at 11:09pm · IP Logged

ice_miracle
ya dasio concept quite interesting
their store is very big got alot of departments ah really neat! $2 can get you sooooo many things man , snacks, comestics , etc etc too much to list out ah !
I love shopping !!

Posted: 08 December 2003 at 12:23am · IP Logged

Kaylin
VIP Member
VIP Member
yeah if u really want the whole list of things they sell...here goes : gift boxes, gift wrappers, classical/japanese folk music cds, music box, stationery, figurines/statues for display, keychains, cosmetics (whole range), facial cleanser, toner, moisturizer, shavers, men's skincare products, files & folders, postcards, sanitary pads, facial blotters, disposable toothbrushes, toys, ceramic cutlery like plates, bowls, cups, pots, pans, food stuffs like soba noodles, snacks, drinks, seaweed, laundry bags, party napkins, gardening stuffs like pots, fake plants/flowers, alarm clocks, socks, sunglasses, earrings, hankerchief.....lots & lots of stuffs. difficult to keep count.

Posted: 08 December 2003 at 3:36am · IP Logged

giogio_mane
kaylin dear, i been there b4 lah, if not how i know..wah lau..hee! u stay around west area too meh??
Lilian

Posted: 08 December 2003 at 8:24am · IP Logged

flower
the things in Daiso cost $2, but some look like they cost $10. the files are pretty, the jap bowls etc.... u can get most of the things there for your house.
i love the paper bags and boxes they sell.

Posted: 08 December 2003 at 9:11am · IP Logged

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Page: 1 2 3 > »    Jump to: Page of 11