Look fabulous in your favorite pair of skinny jeans with these toning exercises that target your butt and thighs, reduce the jiggle and firm up these trouble spots. Perform these exercises every other day and you'll be ready to show off your sleek new shape in six weeks:
- Kneel on hands and knees.
- Draw left knee forward underneath you as far as you can, keeping movement smooth, then extend leg straight behind you. Repeat 15 times then switch leg.
2. Leg arc
- Lie on your left side, propped up on left elbow. Keep left leg on floor and extend right leg in front of you with toe touching floor.
- Keep torso and left leg stiff, rotate and raise right leg off floor in an upward arc. Hold for a second then lower leg back to starting position. Repeat 10 times for each leg.
3. Leg squats
- Stand with feet slightly more than hip-width apart and hands clasped together at chest level with elbows bent.
- Squat low so your thighs are parallel to the floor; keeping knees behind your toes. Hold a moment then return to starting position, keeping knees slightly bent. Repeat 10 times.
4. Leg circles
- Kneel on left knee with left foot behind you. Place left hand on floor beneath left shoulder and extend right leg with toes touching floor.
- Keeping torso still, raise right leg parallel to floor and circle forward eight times, keeping movement small. Then reverse motion. Switch sides and repeat with other leg.