Honey-Glazed Pork Chops
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 boneless pork chops
- 3 tablespoons honey
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 small onion, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat, and brown pork chops, about 5 minutes on each side. Transfer chops to a baking dish.
- In a bowl, mix honey, water, soy sauce, onion, ginger, and pepper. Pour over pork chops in baking dish.
- Bake pork chops 1 hour in preheated oven.
182 calories (16g protein, 10g carbohydrate, 8g fat, 643mg sodium) per serving