Pork Stir-Fry with Ginger
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- ½ inch fresh ginger root, thinly sliced
- ¼ pound thinly sliced lean pork
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon dark soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1/3 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Chinese rice wine
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Fry ginger in hot oil until fragrant. Add pork, soy sauce, dark soy sauce, salt, and sugar. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes.
- Stir in sesame oil, green onion, and rice wine. Simmer until pork is tender and cooked.
321 calories (9g protein, 2g carbohydrate, 30g fat, 839mg sodium) per serving