- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 2 pinches freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 2 pounds boneless pork loin roast, trimmed and cut into 1-inch cubes
- Preheat grill to high.
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil, lemon juice, ½ teaspoon oregano, ½ teaspoon salt, and a pinch of pepper. Set aside.
- Thread pork cubes onto 12 skewers. Sprinkle skewered pork with remaining ½ teaspoon oregano, ½ teaspoon salt, and a pinch of pepper.
- Grill pork 8 to 10 minutes, turning occasionally, until browned and just cooked through. Remove from heat and brush generously with oil mixture on all sides.
226 calories (33g protein, 1g carbohydrate, 10g fat, 389mg sodium) per serving