- 5 medium apples, peeled, cored and cut into ¼-inch thick slices
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 tablespoon whole wheat flour
- ½ cup honey, divided
- ¼ cup whole wheat flour
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup fat-free yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat an 8" X 8" baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, toss apple slices, cranberries, and 1 tablespoon flour together. Add ¼ cup honey and mix until combined. Pour mixture into baking pan. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix ¼ cup flour, oats, walnuts, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger to combine. Add remaining ¼ cup honey and oil, and mix thoroughly. Spread oat mixture evenly over fruit mixture in baking pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until topping is browned and crisp, about 40 minutes. Let cool 15 to 20 minutes. Top with yogurt before serving.
216 calories (4g protein, 41g carbohydrate, 4g fat, 27mg sodium) per serving