Chair dipTones: Triceps, biceps and shoulders
- Sit on the edge of a chair, grasping the front edge of the seat with both hands on either side of your hips. Slide your butt off the seat and walk feet forward until your thighs are parallel to the floor.
- Straighten left leg, and bend elbows, lowering your hips toward the floor without touching it.
- Straighten your elbows, lifting back up to starting position.
- Complete one set then switch sides.
Chair crunchTones: Abs
- Sit on a chair, keeping back straight, arms at the sides, hands gripping the side edges of the chair on either side, legs together and knees bents with feet flat on the floor.
- Contract abs, lifting your knees up, keeping feet parallel to the floor. Lower feet back to starting position.
- Sit on the floor with your arms extended in front of you, feet on the floor and knees bent.
- Contract abs and lean back 45 degrees, lifting your feet off the floor so your calves are parallel to the floor. Hold for 10 seconds, then lower back to starting position.