Smoked Paprika-Garlic Chicken
- 1½ tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1½ tablespoons honey
- 1½ tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 1 small chicken, cut into pieces
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a roasting pan with foil.
- In a bowl, combine paprika, honey, vinegar, and garlic paste. Brush paprika mixture over chicken pieces, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place chicken in roasting pan and roast in preheated oven, turning chicken pieces once or twice, until browned and cooked through, about 45 to 50 minutes.
430 calories (42g protein, 7g carbohydrate, 26g fat) per serving