Sweet & Sour Broccoli-Cauliflower Salad
Prep + Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 bunch fresh broccoli
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup sweetened dried cranberries
- ¼ cup bacon bits
- Mix together mayonnaise, sugar and apple cider vinegar, stirring until sugar dissolves. Set aside.
- Cut broccoli and cauliflower into florets and place in a bowl. Add onions. Pour dressing over vegetables and toss to coat. Sprinkle with cranberries and bacon bits and serve.
279 calories (6g protein, 29g carbohydrate, 17g fat, 379mg sodium) per serving