Curry Turkey and Mango Wraps (Burritos)
- ¼ cup low-fat mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons mango chutney
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- ½ teaspoon curry powder
- 2 cups diced turkey, cooked
- 1 small ripe mango, peeled, pitted and finely diced
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 6 (10-inch) burrito-size flour tortillas
- 12 medium-size lettuce leaves
- In a large bowl, mix the mayonnaise, yogurt, chutney, onion, and curry until combined. Add turkey, mango, celery, salt, and pepper and mix until turkey is coated.
- Place 2 lettuce leaves in the center of each tortilla, and top with 2/3 cup of the turkey salad. Fold ends and sides of tortilla over filling. Serve immediately.
349 calories (23g protein, 44g carbohydrate, 9g fat) per serving