Low-Fat Egg-White Omelet
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- ¼ cup chopped green pepper
- 3 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 strip reduced-fat turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Spray a nonstick 8-inch skillet with cooking spray and saute onion and peppers over medium heat until soft. Remove to a plate.
- Pour egg whites into skillet, and cook until semi-solid, then flip. Sprinkle chopped tomato across one half of the omelet. Top with onion mixture, cheese and crumbled bacon. Flip the untopped side of the omelet over filling. Gently slide omelet onto a serving plate.
93 calories (6g protein, 16g carbohydrate, 1g fat, 318mg sodium) per serving