2. Back KickThis exercise targets:
- Lean forward on a low table, with with forearms on the table surface and feet shoulder-width apart.
- Keeping left knee bent, kick left leg up and back for 20 counts.
- Repeat with the other leg.
3. Step UpsThis exercise targets:
- Place a step stool in front of you. Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, arms folded across the chest.
- Step up onto step stool with left foot, lifting your whole body up the step and position your right foot beside your left.
- Lower your left foot back down followed by your right foot.
- Continue this stepping and lowering for 40 counts.
- Repeat with the other leg leading the steps.
Copyright © ShoppingLifestyle®