Lemon Roasted Potatoes
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pounds boiling potatoes, peeled and cut lengthwise into ½-inch wedges
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Pour water into a 12" X 9" baking dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together oil, salt, oregano, and pepper. Add potatoes and toss. Pour into baking dish.
- Roast potatoes in preheated oven for 30 minutes, turning halfway through. Drizzle lemon juice over top and roast another 10 to 15 minutes until browned and cooked through.
181 calories (3g protein, 31g carbohydrate, 5g fat, 329mg sodium) per serving