Sauteed Tofu and Mixed Vegetables
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 14 ounces firm tofu, drained and cubed
- ¼ cup oyster sauce, divided
- 16 ounces mixed vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots)
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- In a skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add garlic, tofu, and half of oyster sauce. Cook, stirring, until garlic is lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add vegetables, broth, and remaining oyster sauce to skillet, and cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender. Add tofu mixture, and cook 1 minute longer.
228 calories (18g protein, 12g carbohydrate, 12g fat, 353mg sodium) per serving
Related Recipes:Recipes you might love too
Related Diet Tools: